The Piece London

Red Gold Double Wishbone Ring

£750 Sold out

Wishbone rings were a classic from the 1970s - double wishbones (where both front and back of the ring are chevron shaped) are less often seen and always a wonderful find.

This one has kicked it up a few notches more - modelled in generous 18ct red gold and studded with approx 0.55cts of sparkling brilliant cut diamonds.

The red gold is 18ct (75% pure gold) and a unique alloy mix comprising the remaining 25% gives it its striking reddish-gold colour.

The chevron shape makes gives this piece high finger-presence as well as exciting stacking potential!

Offered in excellent vintage condition.

Materials: 18ct gold, diamonds

Weight: 3.24g

Size: Fits a UK N / US 6.75

Other dimensions: width of band 3.3mm, length on finger 10mm